* Display signs of discomfort in the girth area?
*Show a difficult or unusual change in behaviour whilst ridden or being tacked up?
* Head toss or difficult to bridle or halter?
* Lean on the bit excessively?
* Have a shortened stride length or uneven gait?
* Have a loss of muscle tone?
* Reduced performance?
* Struggle to 'bend'?
Equine Sports Massage may be of benefit to your horse!
Equine Sports Massage is not a substitute for veterinary attention. All work carried out is in accordance with the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, which states that veterinary consent must be approved before working on any animal.
Equine Therapy covering Yorkshire, Manchester, Hull and North Lincolnshire.